Saturday, April 14, 2012

WhAt ToPiC ReLaTeD To MaRkEtInG ThAt I ArE InTeReStEd To Do FoR My PTA?

I be excited to story to you all about my topic that related to marketing that I are interested to do for my PTA...U all want to know that?Wiiiiiiiii...(In excited and happy face).

My topic are...HOW WAY TO PROMOTE FEMALE MUSLIMS FASHION AND CONSUMER PERCEPTIONS ON THIS PRODUCT?

I like female muslim fashion damn much. For your information, before I continue study at UNIMAS, I work with my aunt as supervisor at her’s boutique. She sell the male n female muslim fahion, but more focus on female muslim fashion. It such like shawl, dress, blouse, inner and so on. I get many experiece from there along one and half years i work there. It like how to communicate with customer, brave to handle this business, manage the sale account every month, promotion our product to customer and many more. So, with my research, I hope can do it well. I will get more information about female muslim fashion and evaluate its advantage and disadvantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment