Sunday, April 15, 2012

ThE PrObLem ThAt I AtTeMpT To AdDrEsS WhEn I DeCiDe To ReSeArCh ThIs ToPiC.

Wooo so long my title. Hihihi. Eippp be serious Faraa!!! Ok2.

Like you all know, many fashion and style are going out now. It is very famous. The designs are like ‘Tudung bawal’, shawl, ‘Tudung sarung’ and many more. People that buy this product mostly female right? Male also can buy it but not for wear it. Hihihi. They can bring to their mother, sister, girlfriend, or wife for present.

I must find the problem in my research and solve it. The problems that I attempt to address include:

  • Perception customer about this product
  • Why they use this product? For religion or fashion?
  • How long people like to follow this fashion?
  • What type of customer that always buy this product?
  • How to promote this product?
  • Did it successful to promote when do
  • What is the most successful way to promote this product?
That’s all. But maybe I will add the more problem that I want to research later.

No comments:

Post a Comment