Sunday, April 15, 2012

InDucTiVe Or DeDuCtIvE TyPe Of ReSeArCh

Orait. I will continue. Type or research also devide into 2. Inductive and deductive. Let me explain one by one.
Inductive is a process where we observe certain phenomena and on this basis arrive at conclusions. In other words, in induction we logically establish a general proposition based on observed facts.

However, deductive is the process by which we arrive at a reasoned conclusion by logical generalization of a known fact.

Okay. So my research relate to inductive or deductive? It is…….Deductive. Why I choose it? It is because I must study n get the information about my topic. Find its problem also. And than I will do the observation for hypotheses to get the result and solve it problem. Wahhh. Very adventure to do it. Chaiyok2 Faraa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment