Sunday, April 15, 2012

My ReSeArCh AcCoRdInG To ThE DiMeNsIoNs

For my research, it must according to the dimensions. It are include basic and applied research. Ok. I will explain about it.

Basic research has a broader objective of generating knowledge and understanding of phenomena and problems that occur in various organizational settings. The sources of most new scientific ideas and ways of thinking about the world. In business research context it to generate a body of knowledge about how to solve problems that could be occurred in organizations. These findings later become useful for application in business situations.

Next, applied research. Applied research is specifically aimed at solving a currently experienced problem. It also means applied researchers try to solve specific policy problems or help practitioners accomplish tasks. In business research context it to solve a current problem in the work setting.

My research according to basic research. U all knows why? It is because I must find the information about my topic first. And than I will analyze also solve the problem about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment