Sunday, April 15, 2012

ReSeArCh... .


Orait...Now I want to explain about research. Research is the process of finding solutions to a problem after a thorough study and analysis of the situational factors. I must find the information that related to female Muslim fashion…Lots ok…Huhuhu…After that I will find its problem and make the solution…Its like complicated to do…But MUST do. Fighting!!!

I am business student. My research must base on business research. Business research can be described as a systematic and organized effort to investigate a specific problem encountered in the work setting, which needs a solution. In the context of manager, business research comprises a series of steps designed and executed, with the goal of finding answers to the issues that are of concern to the manager in the work environment. So, when I do this research, I can know way to do the research and can bring it when I’m in working world.

To do the research, it must have the step that from first to last. It can make easy to find the problem. This is the steps in the research process:

  1. Choose topic
  2. Focus research question
  3. Design study
  4. Collect dataAnalyze and interpret data
  5. Inform others
Orait. That’s all. Wish me luck to do this research with successful. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment